Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Wishes 2014 Download for Free, Best Unique Christmas Wishes Download


Looking for the Christmas Wishes Here you can download all latest Christmas wishes from here. There are many number of Christmas Wishes especially for you just click on the below link and download latest Christmas Wishes from here. 

A friend like you is a true blessing in life,
You are always there in my happiness and strive,
On this holy day, I pray for you,
That you get whatever you wish to,
Stay blessed in life,
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

 




As Christmas is full of hope and prayer,
I wish that our bond stays forever in time,
I am so glad to call you mine,
My bestie and my friend,
Stay blessed in life,
Merry Christmas to you!

Friends like you are truly rear,
Because you are always there,
You are my bestie is all I can say,
Be this way forever in the way,
Have a great time my dear,
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Just want to wish and pray for a dear friend like you,
Coz people like you are so very few,
Wish this Christmas brings for you,
All the things you want and new,
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Special occasions bring lots of cheer in life,
An occasion that comes alive,
A time when you can say thanks to all the people,
Who matter in your life,
Thanks my dear friend,
Merry Christmas to you!

Wishing you many smiles,
Wishing you hope and cheer,
For you my wish,
Oh my dear,
Stay happy and blessed,
Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

A friend like you is hard to find,
Whenever I unwind,
I feel so lucky to have you in my life,
Without you it was tough to survive,
Thanks my friend,
Have a merry Christmas,
With a lovely new year!

To me, you mean a lot,
You are in my every thought,
Every prayer that I make for you,
Every time that I wish through,
I ask for your happiness,
Merry Christmas and happy new-year!

To my lovely friend,
I would like to wish you great happiness, cheer, joy and lovely time ahead,
Have a splendid Christmas,
And a happy new-year!

May you get what you truly deserve in life!
This Christmas,
My only wish for you is that you stay happy and blessed,
So that you don't ever have to strive,
Merry Christmas my friend!


Occasion of love,
Occasion of life,
Occasion of heart it is,
Without you in my life,
There are many things that I would have missed,
Thanks,
Merry Christmas!





Faith makes everything possible in love,
Love makes the world go round,
But, company of good friends that support,
Makes life awesome,
Merry Christmas and happy new-year!

73 comments:

  1. Well that was a great thing to know, Thanks you sir, keep it up sir.
    Bus Rush game

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts.
    Merry Christmas Images 2017

    Images For Merry Christmas 2017

    Happy New Year 2018 Pics For Facebook Friends

    Images For Happy New Year 2018 For Facebook

    Images For Happy New Year 2018

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice website on this topic. Would like to read more. Here is the link to my website
    4th Of July Pictures
    Quotes About 4th Of July
    4th Of July SMS

    ReplyDelete

  4. You can find more useful Friendship Day content and Images from the link here
    https://friendshipdaypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find your website very isnsightful. I would like to visit again. Here is the link to my website
    https://friendshipdayspic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In these days Agate becomes most comprehensive decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency platform for instant payment without volatility risk to mainstream crypto adoption. Moreover, for other information on whitepapers and token sales, stay tuned on this site. The information about the modules provided on the site is mostly already made and operational.

    Agate
    Agate ico rating
    Agate ico review
    Paypal for cryptocurrencies
    buy agate coin
    Cryptoeconomy 2.0
    Agate Blockchain
    Agate Airdrop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Interesting and wonderful information keep sharing this post kindly check
    ir al sitio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Interesting and wonderful information keep sharing this post kindly check
    reserving seat on train

    ReplyDelete